Help Center
University registration
Documents required for registration Original Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202 form); Original passports and passport copy of page with basic information, arrival date and visa issued by the embassy; Physical examination forms (including the original blood laboratory test reports, X-rays and electrocardiograms).The physical examination can be done in China; 12 peonal passport-sized(4.8*3.3cm, blue background) Note Students should enroll in UIBE within the registration period (specified in the Admission Letter). Otherwise, one will be deprived of the student status. Exception can be made to those who has informed the school of their specific reaso and whose delay has been permitted. For students who hold X visa to China, ...[Details]
Visa Application
How do I get my student visa to China? Once admitted, you will receive the univeity&quo;s letter of admission and JW202 form. The applicant can apply for X visa at Chinese Embassy or Coulate General in your home country. When applying for your visa, please remember to take along with you your valid passport, the original copy of the univeity&quo;s admission notification and a Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form). Do make sure that your letter of admission and your JW202 form is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival at the univeity. International Students who will be studying ...[Details]
Popular Programs