University registration

Documents required for registration
  1. Original Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202 form);
  2. Original passports and passport copy of page with basic information, arrival date and visa issued by the embassy;
  3. Physical examination forms (including the original blood laboratory test reports, X-rays and electrocardiograms).The physical examination can be done in China;
  4. 12 personal passport-sized(4.8*3.3cm, blue background)

Note Students should enroll in UIBE within the registration period (specified in the Admission Letter). Otherwise, one will be deprived of the student status. Exception can be made to those who has informed the school of their specific reasons and whose delay has been permitted.

For students who hold X visa to China, they are required to get the Residence Permit within 30 days after they enter China. Otherwise, they will be fined 1000RMB per day if their visa expired.
Popular Programs